Friday, January 8, 2010

I am Back!


I hope everyone's holidays were great. Mine were very nice and relaxing. Lots of food and drinks! I must confess I have probably grown a size because of this holiday. So now its back to kale and brown rice. Ha! While on vacation I was really considering what to do with the blog. Sometimes I feel like I have run out of steam because of how busy life has become for me with work and other commitments. But as I was contemplating this and knitting a cowl, I realized that without this blog I would really have no creative outlet to share with others. Sure I can write in notebooks and draw by myself but it is not rewarding or self satisfying till you share it with others and also get inspiration from all of you out there! To be honest for the last week I have just been reading all the blogs on my roll and beyond, and just getting re-inspired to keep on going and make this blog even better. Expect some fun stuff! Some DYI! I am exciting and I can't wait to see what happens in 2010!

No comments: