Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend Update


Yummy!

Are you all ready for the weekend? I am! This weekend my hubby and I, and a bunch of friends are heading to Bellingham to celebrate the annual Can-American Thanksgiving! I can't really complain about having 3 thanksgivings before X-mas. 1 Canadian (in Canada), 1 Can American (in US) and 1 American Thanksgiving (in Canada with some American friends). I do love me some stuffing and gravy! I hope all of your plans are just as delicious. Here are some awesome posts from this week.

Someone Gaga making an entrance.

A hot red head story.

If you haven't already make sure to check out the Parisienne Project Blog.

Good fall looks.

A wonderful paper setting.

Yummy!

The hide me hood.

Fierce
look.

Affordable fine jewelery.

Family Affairs Clothing Line!

Awesome Crazy Hair, Glasses,and a nice Coat. Now that would be a look!

And Art inspiration.

No comments: