Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shoes and other things......that I don't like so much



This no heel trend is getting out of control! These are by far the ugliest version of the no heel shoe that I have seen. They look like horse hoofs. Come on people! Yes, fashion is about being expressive and creative but it is also about making you look good and sexy. These are giving me flashbacks of Mr. Tumnus from the Chronicles of Narnia, if you don't know what I mean I have provided a reference photo below!





I can see where this is going but I am not feeling it.



I also don't think we are ready for the future glasses........they make her look like a cyborg!

(Via Jak & Jill)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those shoes are super creepy - awesome comparison to the Narnia guy! And of course she has the super torn jeans with it - I am not understanding that new trend at all - I've seen $250 leggings with rips all over? wtf?