Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Lovely Blog!


(Via oh, hello friend)
I am so honoured, Katrina from Design Fabolous has given me the "One Lovely Blog" Award! Thank you so much, it is so nice to hear that people actually read the blog and enjoy it, because I certainly do!

So my task now is to pick some lovely blogs that I love!
Here is the list in alphabetical order:

A Little Sussy

A Bit of Whimsy

Betty Joy


Black Eiffel

Bliss

For Me, For You

Happy Cavalier

Here Is Looking at Me Kid

My Charlie Girl

Naturally Nina

Oh Hello Friend

The City Sage

I think all of these blogs are great, and a complete delight to visit (probably too often on my part when I should be doing work!). They are all different but I love every single one all the same. Rock on ladies you are all pretty amazing and have delicious style.

1 comment:

Patricia Torres said...

oh wow!!! love your list... I've got lost of weekend reading@