Thursday, May 14, 2009

How sweet


Via Abbey Goes Design Scouting!

It's my big 3-0 birthday today! Yes I am telling you my age, some of you might think I am a dinosaur in the blogosphere! But it's ok, I feel great about my age. I think I have accomplished quite a lot, I have great friends, a great job, a wonderful family, and a loving sweetie at home who wrote me 30 hiaku's for my 30th birthday! I cried when I read them they were so sweet!

I just wanted to also say I have a blog and all of you who read it, and it makes me so happy that all of you who travel to 2 days in the rain enjoy it! Thank you for being great supporters!

7 comments:

Salut, Shoshana! said...

You have my eyes at the start of my day everyday reading whatever you write. I absolutely love your blog even more so now as I hear about those 30 haiku's - that's a tearjerker, seriously.

aigin larki said...

happy birthday lovely lady :)

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

Happy Birthday! I started checking your blog a few weeks ago and it has become a steady habit!
Hope your 30's rock!!

Anonymous said...

jo! happy 30th! i love your blog :) xo, ange

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Love your blog!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Hope you spent the weekend celebratin' up a storm! A little post-bday good news: you won the Into the Fray jewelry gift certificate over at my blog! I think it can be sent to you via email---let me check with Ambika the seller and I'll let you know. Congrats!

dolldust said...

What a beautiful blog. Happy Birthday- I will be coming here very often! Your collection of home decor is the best I've seen.