Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who is Giovanna?


Love this outfit. The skirt is super cute and the boots are quite stunners.


Great little work number.


Love it.


She loves these boots.


Normally I would say no to animal prints but this works on her, minus the fur.

Who is Giovanna? I don't know, seems like someone in the fashion industry, perhaps you could inform me because she is one well dressed lady! Minus the furs which I personally do not like seeing and the smokes!

Via what else but the Sartorialist

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Pretty sure she's involved in the fashion industry, but all my information on her comes from Garance Dore. She's seems to be a big fan of the woman.
Here's some of her posts
http://www.garancedore.fr/en/2009/03/10/entrechats/
http://www.garancedore.fr/en/2008/12/10/regain/

Anonymous said...

Giovanna used to work with Dolce & Gabbana as a fitting model at their "maison". She also did the catwalk only for Domenico and Stefano. Actually I don't know what she is doing, but I'm sure she's still in the fashion system.

Antonio
from Milan-Italy

Benedicte said...

I think she works at Vogue Italia.