Monday, April 27, 2009

Creative Spaces



I am in love with this re-painted fireplace. I love the lightness and romantic mixed with the bold.



Drool Drool Drool. If any of you have actually followed this blog long enough, you may know I have a slight obsession with anything mid century teak. Like a serious obsession, unfortunately I don't own much of it because I can't seem to find good things out here in Vancouver. So this dresser and credenza are making me really really jealous. But beyond that:
a. great wallpaper
b. anyone that has a plastic reindeer head in their house deserves a big high five
c.nice chandelier



Above all these two are so cute!



And I want their dog, seriously!



Mmmmmm yeah, awesome space. They converted the garage into a living space and opened it up to a garden deck. Again drool!

Check out this great home featured on Made by Girl.

1 comment:

Patricia Torres said...

wow Miss jo!! you've got such a lovely blog!! Love the house on top!! ... specially the painted fire place...