Monday, March 16, 2009

What a difference a wall makes!


I adore the pink on the what used to be brick wall!


I think that piece on the wall, whatever that may be, a door, a piece of metal, really gives this kitchen space such an interesting feel. Oh and I love the dolley chair!


Oh this kitchen wall/door, with the variety of wall papers is amazing. I wish I had to courage to just paste a bunch of different wall paper on my walls all at once!


I think this may be one of my favorites! All the pipes really provide a beautiful backdrop, it is as if they become the new wallpaper. I love it.


Great wall.


The airiness and brightness of this space is great, and of course I love the wall colour AND the deer in the corner of the room.

Check out this people Manhatten loft space! I love the lightness of the space, and the different wall spaces, that truly define this unique place. A feature wall in a distinct colour can really make a difference in an open space.

3 comments:

anonymously chic said...

yay for pink walls! i used to have a lipstick pink bathroom and it always lifted my spirits...now i have a minty green bathroom, but sometimes i miss the pink:(

AR said...

I love the first photo, the pink wall really brings out flare and passion in the room. A simple act of painting a wall can change the entire room. I once knew someone who had his place painted a very dark grey (it felt like a cemetary)! Once we convincd him to repaint it with a creamy Chai Latte color, the whole room felt so much airier and welcoming.

BoDy anD SouL said...

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying...

I also love the pipes:)!