Friday, March 27, 2009

A book lovers dream house



When I saw this, I had a bit of a moment! We have been talking about bookshelves on this blog, or rather I have been talking about them a lot, and look at this! Wonderful.



I love all the glass in the house, perhaps a bit clinical for me, but it's so transparent. The fact that you can see the book shelve from every room, is great!



Like I said from every room. The centre of the house, as any library should be :)





Beautiful windows.


AND you can see the bookshelf even from outside, ok my dream home that I will never be able to afford!

Kraus Shoenberg beautiful house! I about fall off my chair and drooled a bit when I saw this.

Via MadebyGirl

2 comments:

anonymously chic said...

nothing makes me happier than a room full of book. now, a house full of books? heaven.

vilde said...

Wow! It looks amazing. My bookshelves looks really boring now..