Monday, March 2, 2009

Art Collection Walls







Art Collection walls via please sir. I have posted a couple of times on the art collection wall because I simply think it adds such an eclectic feel to a place, AND I do tend to love that eclectic cluttered look very very much. The great thing about this type of decor is that the entire wall becomes art in itself, you can have the same theme art of completely different art work, I think it all works well. Of course as long as the wall is pretty much covered in art! What do you think would you do it?

3 comments:

citysage said...

LOVE it! I think half the fun of having a collection like that would be scouring flea markets and thrift stores to find all those kitschy old pieces!

alexandra said...

ah i love it! xox

BoDy anD SouL said...

I love those collections, I have plenty of paintings to hang, just haven't got round to do it.