Friday, January 30, 2009

A New Era



Ok so this is the fabolous lady from Sea of Shoes! Great style, perhaps not always my taste, but she has some great finds and creative combinations! Guess what she is in High School! Sorry I bet a bunch of you reading this blog are also closer to her age then mine, but for those older bloggers (and by old I mean past 25), did your parents let you go to school in high heeled shoes? I think my mom would have torn those off my feet!

Just makes me be nostaligc how things have changed for the younger generation. I find them to be less naive and innocent then our generation! But a lot have great style!

1 comment:

laura fay said...

Hi there - I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to let you know that it's very cute and I will be checking it very often! You seem to have excellent taste.

Have a nice day

Laura :]