Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stocking Stuffers and Pretty Things Gift Guide

This year will be my first Christmas on my blog, yeay! I have decided to make some fun gift guides, party guides, stocking stuffer guides, and much more. I will be starting with the stocking stuffer guide because I love little things and I probably should stop looking at all of them because I actually might buy something!

Here it goes:

Link
Some earrings from Abigail Percy



For the art lover some affordable art 'Paper Airplanes' from Betsy Walton.



For the flower lover some felted bud vases by Papaververt!



For the munchkin a little gray rabbit by Make it Awesome



For that cook in your life some Flower Measuring Spoons by Beehive Kitchenware.



For someone that loves the wimsy perhaps Winging My Way by Eclectic Eccentricity




For those with a crafty hand a Miss Owl Pushpin



For the writer some Awesome pencils from Earmark!

No comments: