Thursday, December 4, 2008

Look Book Looks

Have you guys ever heard about Look Book? Well it's an invite only community that is a source of fashion inspiration from real individuals that post their 'looks' on the community site. The styles are then rated for hype, and hottness. I know, sort of a funny idea HOWEVER these people have style! You can't deny the fact that every new generation is growing in self awareness, particularly in the style department. This is the Sartorialist of the new generation, but completely run through social media. They also have some nice skills with the camera or at least their friends do! OK some of my favorite styles from the look book!









2 comments:

Susanna-Cole said...

I used to post to Lookbook a lot, but I don't know, I kind of got bored of it, and also a little annoyed because it happens to be more of a popularity contest and/or a photography contest, instead of being about the actual outfit. But I still visit Lookbook sometimes, just to look, because there are some great looks that are posted there! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Miss Jo said...

i really like checking out some of the looks, and actually seeing how the generation after me expresses themselves. i am not a fan of the rating systems, i think it takes away from the what the site really could be!