Monday, December 15, 2008

Fresh Dinner

Alright! I wanted to share with a fantastic dinner that we made last week! It was super delicious and fresh! I call it Basil Sundried Tomato and Mushroom Baked Pasta!

Step 1: Prepare the sauce


Step 2: Mix in Tomato Sauce


Step 3: Mix in Pasta of your choice


Step 4: Layer with cheese and Bake for 40 minutes



Ingredients: Amounts depend on Size of the pasta you want to make!
Fresh Basil
Mushrooms
Garlic
Sundried Tomatoes
Onion
Olive Oil
Pasta
Cheese (Mozza and Parm)

Trust me this dish was super yummy and really easy to make! We completely made up the recipe so as I mentioned portions can be liberal, after all this is not BAKING!

2 comments:

citysage said...

This looks SO good! A baked pasta dish is one of my faves after a long day. It's so comforting. And I adore anything with mushrooms!

I have one that I do called 'pizzaroni' inspired by the president's choice frozen pasta casserole of the same name. I make the noodles, dump in a can of chopped tomatoes and a can/jar of pizza sauce, then on top do a layer of mozza, parm and romano, and then if it's been a really tough day i put some turkey pepperoni on top. it tastes just like pizza only you eat it with a spoon!

Project Ecoart said...

Love it...I used to make something similar but this looks better!