Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Weekend

Hello dears! So it's the weekend once again, and I can't wait to just relax, which in all likelihood won't really happen. I have way too many projects on the go. One of them I will be sharing with you this Tuesday, trust me it will be fun!

For the weekend I leave you with my favorite images from the blogosphere week:


from Girl Meets NYC


from Audrey Kawasaki


from Loveology


from Loveology


from City Sage


from City Sage


from Persophone Vintage

.....and a lovely love note.

from love notes

4 comments:

andrea said...

jojo! love the photos. i'm using the owl for my fb. love it so...

Peter @ Enviroman said...

I have responded to your comment in get PageRank of your blog

Joanna Goddard said...

love this! that little bird is SO cute.

Jennifer Ramos said...

That quote is GREAT...i want to write that to someone hmm hehe


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com