Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Favorites from the Sartoria List

People with style! I may not wear some of these styles but hey these people look great! The sad part is that here in Vancouver, it's hard to come by anybody that has original style and some edge to their fashion choices, our streets are filled with Lululemon and Aritzia wearing girls that all look like drones of each other! I hope that one day people in this city will get some style sense into them and stop wearing the same thing the girl next to them wears!




Love this little jumpsuit, great for the summer!



Just great in Black.



Favorite jumpsuit! This lady has got some style, simple yet quirky! Me likes a lot!



Love the colours!


OK I love this outfit, it's almost on the edge for me but I would sport this puppy to a fab party!

Check out great fashion on the real streets of NY, Moscow and Paris at the Sartoria List.

2 comments:

Susanna-Cole said...

Oh some beautiful looks here, the 2nd and 3rd are my favorite, I think, but they're all lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Joanna Goddard said...

those tights are too cute!