Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Fashion and Bikes


{photo source: the sartorialist}

Fall is one of my favorites seasons, well when I really think about it, I love all seasons of the year! That is probably why I love Vancouver, we really do see the seasons change here particularly the fall when all the leaves on the trees turn golden and red, and enrich the view from every corner of the city. One of the things I love to do in the fall too is ride my bike around! But hey there is no reason to not have style while riding your bike, whatever season it may be. Now I am all in for riding in Vancouver BUT not when its raining, that's the one season that never stops in Vancouver: the rain season. Anyways, back to riding bicycles in fun clothes, there is absolutely no reason not to be able to ride your lovely bicycle in some nice clothes, just make sure you don;t over do it on the work out portion of the riding if you are wearing your going clothes!

Now Vancouver is known as a city of alternative transportation methods but I think we still need to learn some lessons from the city of bicycles: Copenhagen. Look at all these lovely people riding their bicycles in style despite rain or shine, they even have a blog dedicated to it!


There also some in Poland:


UK
:


Holland:


Canada:


US:


And in Italy where style is the KEY:


I love photos of cute people on bikes! If you have photos, blog or website suggestions send them my way!

2 comments:

daktara said...

very smart gallery

amsterdamize said...

thanks for that post and link back. One observation: your link to Mikael's blog is wrong, it should be copenhagencyclechic.com

cheers and happy riding,
Marc