Friday, November 14, 2008

Clothing Picks for Friday

It is Friday again, and here are my great clothing finds for this week! Oh I wish I could actually get some of these clothes but I can't find them anywhere here in Vancouver.

Loeffler Randall






Filipa K








I love all these tailored pants and soft flowing tops, perfect for a fun outing and even to work! I especially love the high waisted black pant with the soft gray blouse. I know some people are not a fan of the high waisted pant/skirt but I absolutely love the look. I think it really translates into a more classic look, reminiscent of the Mad Men years!

Micheal Kors






OK and some of my favorite designer, Micheal Kors. He has definitely been very influenced by the Man Men years. I just love the 'secretary' look, and secretly dream of being on Mad Men sometimes.

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

beautiful. love the top two especially. xo