Friday, November 7, 2008

Clothing Picks for Friday



I need a pair of red boots, and look at these delightful knee high reds in leather! I love! At santoki vintage.



High waisted skirt....a girl can never have enough of the from persephone vintage.




Great gloves on all things ordinary.



Love these suede leather grey ankle boots from persephone vintage. Too bad it rains so much in Vancouver that I would either ruin them or only be able to wear them to special occasions that do not require walking outside!


Everyday nice brown leather slouchies...you can't say no, at sanoki vinatge.

As you can see I am obsessed with these two etsy shops, sanoki vintage and persephone, but I can't help it they have so many great items!

But I found a new etsy shop with equally beautiful items called strim fashionable vintage!





2 comments:

Jennifer Ramos said...

Cute shop...thanks for posting it!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Joanna Goddard said...

pretty.