Thursday, October 23, 2008

Airstream Dream



My dream, since I was little, was to travel the entire north and south american continent in an original airstream. I have been to a lot of countries in south america, and definitely most of the states in the USA and most of the provinces in Canada but there is something about a long roadtrip in an airstream that I still can not get out of my blood. I don't know what it is about the airstream whether it is the silver bullet like exterior or the interior compact living space or whether it is just travel in general. When I was in Mexico I found one on a beautiful beach we were at, and although I love the place we were staying in, I was imaging myself hanging my surf trunks out the window, and sitting on a lounge chair under the awning.

Do any of you have a weird dream to travel in airstream? RVing for months at a time?

No comments: