Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yarn, Hooks and a Thimble



I love to crochet, as you may have seen in my previous post. Last year I under took the mission to make little amigurumi toys, and a bunch of slouchy hats. The result was satisfying, with friends asking to make them some too! Well, right now I am making a blanket for the couch, and helping a friend make a reusable grocery bag. I just wanted to share my favorite yarn store in Vancouver. It is on Main and 29th, and its called Three Bags Full.



They have amazing yarns, mostly hand dyed, mostly organic, and so soft to the attach. Twice a year they also have crazy 50% sales on all their yarns and accessories, and although I love me a sale, it was madness in there. I have never seen so many ladies in a small space grabbing for yarns left and right for a great deal, and there was some great deals to be had. If you are ever so incline to buy yarn please go visit this wonderful locally owned shop.


{photo source: three bags full}

No comments: